Nuffnang.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Fantasy Dream

FANTASY DREAM


When I go to sleep at night,
The first thing I see in the dark is light.

As my sleep deepens, so do my thoughts;
My dream world greets me and I know I’m caught.

I’m caught in an unconscious state with all of my swirling fancies.
There are delicate butterflies, light fluffy clouds, many chocolate candies, and other fantasies.

All of the colors are so vibrant and bright.
It makes me wonder, where’s the dark light?

So many grandiose things here, all beautiful and kind,
There are also surprises here, but they’re always benign.

As my journey continues through my vivid subconscious state,
I see delusional monkeys, and they scream: leave through the gate!
I’ve been in the dream world for too long, says the setting sun that tells me it’s getting late.

As I turned to the portal that would take me back to reality,
I realized then that I don’t want to go back, in actuality.

But now it’s too late, I’ve already crossed dimensions.
When my eyes flutter open, the effect of my dream released all of my tensions.

I know that now, I must start a new day,
But wait for me Fantasy World, for I will make a way,
Because there is no doubt that I’ll be back later this day.

by NotIntoIt3456




現在のムード : blank

No comments:

Post a Comment