Nuffnang.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Unwrapping fun

Don't you love receiving parcels? I absolutely do! 
Went home during the weekend and saw two parcels lying on my table. (●▽●)
I certainly appreciate online shops who put efforts in wrapping your parcel! ♥
Love the packaging as much as what's inside!

This is a gift from UDC and nuvco
Visit them! UDC is selling a special collection from Spain and Japanese vintage brands now! There are so many pretty accessories as well! ♥▽♥

 Another parcel of clothes I bought from Reverie, a new blogshop by Kiminpink!
They've released their first pastel collection, and everything sold out so quickly!
So happy with my buys from them, the quality is superb! 

(=▽=) This totally made my day! Thank you UDC and nuvco!

This post is all about blogshops sharing simply because
good things are meant to be shared! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment