Nuffnang.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

random


Finally! a new canvas shoes! *happy* too bad the parcel havent arrive yet -_-
T__T hopefully will get it before i go back to cyberjaya aka the dead city = = sobs
Counting down 5 days until my the first paper of my final exam, yet I'm still loitering around.. slacking.. whateverucallit.. -_- sighs. even if i got nothg to do, am still too lazy to update my blog -_-yes, I'm a lazy blogger.

Starting beta year thgs gonna be tough? (not homewrk)... sighs I wonder if things will still be alright? ._. My endurance has its limit ._.

Anyway this is a quote from a book i've read not long ago-("Who moved my cheese?", written by Dr. Spencer Johnson), I think its pretty true.
Adapt To Change Quickly
The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese
,where the CHEESE refers to something we need and value.
In this world, its all about noticing, accepting and adapting change. Friendship, Career and Studies... there is no way we can escape or prevent change in our lives.
Think about it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
random post again XD ...
... this is what boredom leads to, i shall say. hahah
till then, tataa :P


ps: Cant wait to finish exam so I can go for food hunting again! (and shopping!! muaha) cant wait for the sem break trip *drools* XD

現在のムード :

No comments:

Post a Comment