Nuffnang.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines 2011

Finally finished my last final test paper this morning and I'm over the moon! So happy can! It's not everyday where you're able to say "Today was good." But today is the day! FREEDOM! XD I don't know, but this semester really feels more hectic than the previous semesters, never feel so stressed before. T_T And my fingers still feel sore after exams due to too much writing. =..= I need hand massages nao T__T

✿ ✿ ✿
Anyway, I know I'm 4 days late to say this, but this is our first V-day celebration post! ≧▽≦
It was a simple celebration though :D mainly to escape from the exam stress and chill a bit. We went to Mid Valley for a meal and movie. At first decided to go for Italliannies one.. (always love that place! ♥o♥ generous, yummy food portion and good services :D yum yum) But since we woke up late and the lunch became brunch and we had only one hour to eat lol so at last we decided to settle it at Pasta Zanmai.

Suddenly feel very lazy so I'm just gonna caption these and go to sleep. =3=
Kimuchi Taraba Nabe Pasta and California Rissoto Roll.

Juicy Unagi Kabayaki. Yumms.

The Tori Garlic rice which tasted rather normal. Win didn't like it very much. XD 

 Yogi Bears after meal! 

Beardog eating creampuff.. XD

And lastly, an awkward picture of myself. =3=

Moving to new place for next semester! Have to spend these two days packing and cleaning. T_T My sore fingers just can't rest.. 
Don't care d, sleep first. =3= Babai.

No comments:

Post a Comment