Nuffnang.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

dai kirai

Bad things happen all the times, this has now been officially the most depressing semester ever.
Disappointed to myself and people around me. Why do most people of opposite sex often think themselves as superior to others? It seems like most men talk to get impression, to stand out, for seeming better than others, and sometimes, some may talk in a rather harsh way, and you have to prepare yourself all the time from getting shot with arrows that come out from nowhere. -_-
Maybe things happen for me to learn something, but it easier to talk than do, I cant help but in oftentimes i get emo-fied easily and bury myself in despair. Even a small action, a sentence from others can put me in depression. wth is wrong with me -_-





It's my first time involving in event planning in uni.
I hope that this will be a big success. Gambateh kudasai minna, aja aja fighto :)

: : Some photos taken during the DaVincci Exhibition I went last week :


(to be updated)


Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

- Louisa May Alcott

No comments:

Post a Comment