Nuffnang.

Monday, December 14, 2009

We all realise it the hard way.



I've been like uber depressing and fragile since the past few weeks wth
and things just don't seem to get any better.
and I don't know why lately I've becoming more and more sexist,
or to be exact, hating the opposite sex lol wth =.=
actually it started just because some of their species pissed me off
. . . . .
very sweat, I know. (-.-)
I don't know what the hell is wrong with me la.
Someone, Anyone, please get me outta this freaking dark side!
 Shouldn't be pms cause it ended like 2 weeks ago? =.=
anyway, today i found out that by doing certain little things, I gain some satisfaction.
and the certain little things mean

Poking, Digging and Cleaning

very weird, I know (-.-) and please don't think dirty. (-.-)
as I recalled back, I enjoyed doing these things since I was young o_o here goes the list:

1. Poking holes through plastic bags
2. Digging holes at the beach like nobody's business
3. Cleaning holes and narrow spaces
4. Popping plastic bubble wrap
(Bubble Wrap- use to wrap around your new electronic appliances those suspicious-transparent-bubble-sheet-thingy)
5. Poking white foam board
6. Poking/Digging crab holes at the beach, I used to be afraid of them but well, not anymore haha.

and more but these are what I can think of, I'll add them to the list if I remember.
and tell me if u share the same interest,
at least I know that I'm not the weird one XD

Anyway, I realized that even small things can cheer you up.
and same goes to friendship I guess.
We need friends that care with actions, not just some pretty words.
BFF is rubbish if you are never there to share the saddest/happiest moments.
...I'm crapping again, please kindly ignore this stupiak T-T
 

 p/s: argh, I'm craving for sweet things again. :(  


"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment