Nuffnang.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good days, bad days.

Today is such a bad day. -__- I don't know, it's not like I slipped on a banana skin and fell over when I go out this morning, knocked down by a car, lost my wallet then fell into the toilet bowl and bla bla... I'm just so pissed off at everything.

The internet speed is so slow, even notes downloading from mmls takes forever. I wanna load a music video but gave up after several tries, it just stuck there after it loaded like 25-50 percent, which took me so long to wait, I don't know why. I wanna play games cannot, watch clips in Facebook cannot, browse things need to wait so long, everything also cannot like watching anime and dramas is the only thing I can do now. FML lah seriously, and f Streamyx. -_- My mood is like directly proportional to the internet speed, but it's a different case if you put me in a place with no internet, I CAN survive. I just cannot tolerate having a slow internet when you've paid to deserve the better.

And today I had my brunch at 3pm again, didn't eat anything since morning T-T, such an unhealthy lifestyle, but better than having no breaks at all la. Ordered 2 rotis at fcm mamak as usual and when I went to take my second roti, a girl who stand beside me was like: Where's my roti?! *Loud tone, in chinese* -_- and stared at me like I owe her 10 million. What? You got a problem? You think I so free wanna steal your roti? Blame the indian uncle la, cause he's the one who gave it to me and plus, I ordered first. -_- If it's not the case, I will not so shamelessly go and 'steal' people's roti lor.  -_- Biatch.

......

No comments:

Post a Comment