Nuffnang.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Terraria.

So, I've been spending the weekend and last few days on this game called Terraria. (instead of doing works I'm supposed to fml =.=) It is an action-packed adventure indie game by Re-Logic. The game play is kind of similar to Minecraft, I've never try it personally but I guess I will after playing this. :D They remind me of Lego! favorite childhood toy! Speaking of Lego, there will be a Legoland in JB soon! Even though it's kind of far from here but I really can't wait to see it! (aihs but why themed restaurants and interesting places are all in JB =3=)
"Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?"

Anyway, Terraria has mad cute pixel graphics like Maple which is one of the reasons why it successfully attracted me. XD Another reason is that it is full of things to explore! It has different spots scattered all over the place for treasure, resources digging and discovery. There're just too much fun.


Exploring the underworld which is full of pools of lava. Super dangerous place when you have sucky weapons and you can't fly. D: 


The Hallow - My favorite place in Terraria! It has super cute rainbow-coloured trees, glowy pixie, and unicorns! However they're not friendly. :( It seems that except bunnies, no other creatures in Terraria is friendly to us humans.. T_T


Night view of me and Win's rooms XD Obviously mine is the one with bunny ears. I also have bunny generator in my room! Muahaha. 


You can watch the trailer here: 



The next game that I'm gonna try is L.A. Noire! But of course, it won't be soon before I done with all the school works. Meh. =3=

1 comment: