Nuffnang.

Friday, January 8, 2010

January 2010

Behold! This is my Very First Post for the Second Decade of the 21st Centuraay! XD For this holiday, my friends and I have been hanging out quite a lot, not a lot la, but more than we usually do T_T (so sad everyone has gotten a bit busy lately) and it was so nice to see everyone again. T-T and some new faces as well. Welcome to the family! :D


Two Tam-Chiak Faces. Guess who? XD

Yes, I am aware, I've been lazy to blog for the past few weeks. Well, not really lazy, I have had plenty of works to be done and so much fun to have. :D hohoho aaand also I've tanned quite A LOT over the holidays, and now I look so dark. This is so saddening man.. T__T akibat tak pakai sunblock la. I hate putting on sunblock and whatever lotions cause most of them are greasy and makes me feel uncomfortable. But I need them to not to get tanned. T-T how ar? Anyone got nice brand to intro?

Today I woke up at 2pm with my head spinning around, having sinus as usual, and lately I keep on having a dream of me failing a subject! WTFUDGE la! T_T Is this a sign or what! And the moment I signed into my Facebook, everyone were talking about the church bombing incident in KL. ._. and there are rumors saying that the police and government are trying to hide and ban the news. It's so upsetting to see some uncivilized people who do not understand the root of their religion irrationally attack others. Emotion and anger are usually stems from ignorance, no one can be reasonable and angry at the same.

Anyways, if you've noticed, there's only a few photos of what I've been doing for the past few weeks, cause cacat camera cacated and I desperately need a new cam now! T_T


     I Heart You.


But I tell you: Love (agape) your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? —Matthew 5:42-44

No comments:

Post a Comment