Nuffnang.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Procrastinating

I'm too lazy to do anything today, must be the cause of the weather! *blames*
It has been rainy and chilly these few days, it makes me wanna stay in my bed all the time and pig out T-T with squishy pillow and coffee and misa and domokun and patrick! XD

I think I better stop crapping and get back to work la. Yosh. =3
Oh, and before I go, I'd like to share some LAME transformer jokes that I've been told today XD
Here it goes.
How do you call the mummy and daddy of a Transformer?

jeng

jeng

jeng..



answer revealed.

Transparent!

There's more. hahas.
What happens when Harry Potter meets with Transformer?    Transporter!
Who is Transformer's sister?   Transistor!
What's the name of an auto bot that transform into a furniture?    Perabot!
What do you call transformer's hair?  Transfer! as in Trans-fur

Don't stab me please if you don't find it funny. XD I've stated clearly at the beginning that it's a LAME joke. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment