Nuffnang.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Notebook

Noah: You’re bored! You’re bored and you know it! You wouldn’t be here if there weren’t something missing.
Allie: You arrogant son of a bitch!
Noah: Would you just stay with me?
Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we are already fighting.
Noah: Well that’s what we do. We fight. You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are being a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% of the time. I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two second rebound rate and you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing.
Allie: So what.
Noah: So it’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be really hard. And we’re going to have to work at this every day. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day


==========================================================

Just watched The Notebook today, yup it's an old movie. Never had a chance to watch it until today I saw it in Youtube, since the videos are clear so I just straight away watched the whole movie there, didn't take too much time waiting since I'm at home. The story is about the love journey of two lovers Allie and Noah. So sad and beautiful. T-T and the music are well-composed, especially the one at the ending. 5 stars for sure.




My favorite scene, Allie and Noah taking a boat ride together. Noah told her he was going to bring her somewhere, and the two of them went boat riding and feeding ducks, reminiscing about their summer together. so beautiful can! T-T

And everyday he reads to her their story that she wrote hoping that she will somehow remember their past.
"Read this to me, and I'll come back to you."

The last scene where two of them holding each other's hands and died peacefully reminds me of a similar ending in the movie Bicentennial Man that I've watched many years ago, but lately it has been nominated as The Wost Movie of All Time for some reason. Illogical love between a robot and a human i guess. haha. hmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment